South Carolina is home to a few large parks and many small water parks. A visit to one of these theme and water parks in South Carolina is a great way to start the summer!
South Carolina’s Theme and Water Parks
While Carowinds is located in Charlotte, it crosses the border to South Carolina and is partially located in Fort Mill. It has a variety of roller coasters, thrill rides, family rides, kids rides and more. One of the most popular roller coasters is the “Intimidator,” a roller coaster that is advertised as “one of the tallest, fastest and longest of its kind in the South East,” it goes 232-feet high and 80 mph.
Carowinds has a water park that is called Carolina Harbor and is included with admission. It features water slides, wave pools, play structures and more.
This outdoor water park is located in Myrtle Beach and features water slides, tube slides, a surfing simulator, kids play areas and more. One of the most popular attractions is the “Ocean in Motion Wave Pool,” the largest wave pool in South Carolina.
This theme and water park is located in Surfside Beach and features 24 slides, a wave pool, lazy river, go-carts, bumper boats, mini golf and more.
This amusement park is located at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach. It features a Ferris wheel, spinning rides, a carousel, bumper cars, a small roller coaster and more. One of the most popular rides is the “Speed XXL,” a thrill ride that takes riders over 50 mph and 130-feet high.
This seaside amusement park is located in Myrtle Beach and features more than 38 rides. One of the most popular rides is the “Swamp Fox,” a wooden roller coaster that is 2,400-feet long. Other rides include bumper cars, a swing ride, a spinning ride and more.
Family Kingdom also has an outdoor water park that features slides, a lazy river, and a kids pool.
This park is located in Dillon and is part of South of the Border, an attraction that is located right past the North Carolina state lines. It features a carousel, Ferris wheel, train ride, bumper cars and more.
Smaller South Carolina Theme and Water Parks
- Broadway Grand Prix in Myrtle Beach
- O.D. Pavilion Amusement Park in North Myrtle Beach
- Whirlin’ Waters Adventure Water Park in Surfside Beach
- Splash Zone Water Park at James Island County Park
- Otter Creek Water Park in Greenville
- Palmetto Falls Water Park in Columbia
- Discovery Island in Simpsonville
- Shipwreck Cove Town in Duncan
- Splash Island Water Park in Mt. Pleasant
- 7th Inning Splash Park in Piedmont
- Neptune Island Water Park in Hartsville
- Richardson’s Lake Water Park
- North Charleston Wannamaker County Park
- Carolina Harbor in Fort Mill
- Waterfall Junction in West Columbia
We handle cases related to amusement park injuries, water park injuries, carnival injuries, fair injuries, and festival injuries. If you or someone you know has suffered an injury from a park, contact us to get the representation that you need.